Lifelong learner. I’m a creative professional with a passion for designing instructional material to best engage the learner. Currently a grad student at the University of Colorado Denver strengthening my professional skills in Instructional Design and Adult Learning. Practiced at coordinating with key subject matter experts during design, development, and deployment of learning programs. Experienced creating eLearning, mobile learning, videos, infographics, and more as learning solutions.
Dependable, goal-oriented, self-starter with a strong desire for greater achievement & continuous improvement. Able to adapt and contribute to business process improvement in any environment. Highly detail-oriented.
Skills and Qualifications
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- MS Visio
- MS Outlook
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
MA; Information & Learning Technologies, Instructional Design & Adult Learning
Currently enrolled – expected graduation 2019.
BA; Modern Languages, Spanish 2017
Success Networking Coordinator for The National Society of Leadership and Success, honor society (Sigma Alpha Pi, MSU Chapter)
Trainer Nov 2014 – Present
- Develop and deploy eLearning for Scheduling and Referral Management Teams.
- Produce lesson plans and story boards.
- Produce HTML, PPT, PDF, SCORM, infographics, videos and others as assets for learning solutions.
- Training content includes phone skills and behaviors, Electronic Health Record, HIPAA, and healthcare services.
- Manage online academy through Teachable.com to deliver eLearning courses.
- Evaluate learner assessment, including certifications and training impact.
- Developed Quality Assurance standards and policies.
Success Networking Team Coordinator Oct 2016 – May 2017
As Success Networking Team Coordinator I administered the SNT process for about 200 new NSLS members joining the honor society at Metropolitan State University of Denver. I was responsible for creating and organizing all members into small SNT groups to guide towards society induction. Also supervised SNT meetings, appointed group facilitators, and conducted SNT presentations at Leadership Training Day for all new NSLS members.
- Lead SNT presentations during Leadership Training Days
- Coordinate and organize SNT groups
- Implement innovative STN meetings using voice and video conferencing to meet members’ induction requirements
- Guide members in creating S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Work with Chief of Staff, Chapter Assistants, and Group Facilitators to oversee weekly SNT meetings
- Organize and lead orientation and induction ceremony
Damage Prevention Specialist Mar 2009 – Nov 2014
- Track and monitor ticket inconsistencies for coaching and skill enhancement training.
- Educate the Colorado One-Call Law 811.
Transaction Specialist & Online Banking Tech Advisor Mar 2013 – Apr 2014
- Develop client relationships.
- Serve as the financial center’s online and mobile banking specialist / tech adviser.
- Train and advise financial center associates on all digital banking products.
- Process all consumer operations duties such as deposits, withdrawals, line of credit payments, and all other customer requests regarding business or personal accounts live and through phones.
Spanish Translation May 2017
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
Interests, Hobbies, and Volunteer Causes