E-Learning course created as an assignment for a graduate course at the University of Colorado Denver.E
The above image is a visual map created during course design phase. This map lists the course description, desired outcomes, learning objectives, and unit breakdown.
The course is designed to increase understanding of how to effectively manage the entire retro/backdated referral request and appeal process for common insurance payers, such as Aetna, Humana, and United Healthcare to reduce patient worry and out-of-pocket costs.
- Error-free backdated referral requests and appeals.
- Higher confidence in agents for the process.
- Increased understanding of terminology when
- requesting backdated requests and appeals.
- Minimal use of job aids; more people retaining process into memory.
Click on each image in this gallery to view larger image.
Disclaimer: The content, style, theme, or template of this module cannot be duplicated for training purposes. Instead, it is OK to use to get ideas when creating your own E-Learning courses.