I recently discovered webinars from recognized elearning organizations aren’t always good, and that’s ok. As an instructional designer and e-learning developer I am always open to learning opportunities, and attending just two webinars this past week taught me a lot about how to plan and facilitate a live event.
Have you ever been so impressed with a webinar? Or perhaps disappointed with how one turned out?
Developing Interactive, Mind-blowing eLearning Content in PowerPoint
- Webinar Recording: Developing Interactive, Mind-blowing eLearning Content in PowerPoint
- Other free webinars by the elearningindustry
- BrightCarbon: niche presentation design and eLearning agency
- How to customize your Quick Access PowerPoint toolbar
- Awesome presentation toolkit: contains PowerPoint visuals, iconography, slide templates, and other graphics to kickstart a presentation.